Traffic Group Australia’s services comprise:
- site surveys and safety audits;
- computer aided preparation of traffic management plans;
- a modern fleet of over 650 purpose-built traffic control vehicles;
- computerised job tracking system to ensure on-time performance;
- comprehensive insurance cover for public liability, professional indemnity and workers compensation;
- supply and installation of road traffic control systems and traffic equipment;
- provision of fully accredited and experienced traffic controllers and supervisors;
- 24 hour monitored emergency call out network ensuring our customers talk to a skilled and experienced operator at any time of the day or night;
- an extensive range of road traffic control equipment for hire, including, traffic lights and traffic signals, road cones, arrow boards, variable message signs, temporary lights, emergency signs, stop/slow systems, pedestrian barriers, battery lights, cable-less lights, and manual traffic signs.
Our valued clients include:
- State roads authorities;
- Local, city and regional government authorities;
- Gas, Water and Electricity Utilities and telecommunications companies;
- Australia’s largest civil construction companies;
- Sporting and major events organisers.
Over the last fifteen years, we have been entrusted to provide traffic management on some of the country’s largest infrastructure projects including major roads, bridges, tunnels, pipeline dams.
CONTACT YOUR NEAREST TRAFFIC GROUP AUSTRALIA OFFICE TODAY